Τρίτη 30 Αυγούστου 2011

Diaspora MP in the Macedonian parliament

se times
16/08/2011

For the first time, the diaspora is represented in Macedonia's parliament by three MPs. Newly-elected member Pavle Sazdov represents the Americas.
By Goran Trajkov for Southeast European Times in Skopje -- 16/08/11
SETimes: How did you become a Macedonian MP?

Pavle Sazdov: VMRO-DPMNE, the party that I am a member of for over ten years, had an internal announcement open to all members. Having lived in Canada for ten years, I understand the needs and challenges of the Macedonian community in North America, so I decided to apply. I submitted a proposed platform, resume, short biography and motivational letter to a party panel. Once all interviews were finalised -- the last one with the party president -- I was notified that my candidacy was accepted....more...
read more: se times
http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2011/08/16/feature-02

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου