Κυριακή 24 Ιουλίου 2011

161 and done - War criminals in the former Yugoslavia

the economist
Jul 22nd 2011, 17:35 by T.J.

BELGRADE
ON WEDNESDAY morning I took Serbia’s JAT Airways flight from Belgrade to Brussels. It is not direct. It stops to let people off in Amsterdam and to pick up people there who are going to Belgrade. But, if you are going to Brussels, you don’t have to get off the plane in Holland. While we were waiting I turned on my mobile and received a text to say that Goran Hadzic had been arrested. Then, officious crew members fussed about and demanded that I turn off my phone in case it interfered with the plane’s communications and prompted our parked plane to crash....more...
read more: the economist
http://www.economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2011/07/war-criminals-former-yugoslavia

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου